When it comes to shopping Sparky is like most males and doesn’t really enjoy it, unless……… it is to do with fishing, outdoor adventure equipment or tools. When these brochure arrive in our letterbox, they are put aside for Sparky to flick through the pages and just like toys for kids, pick out all the things he would love to get.
Since Sparky loves his tools and since he is a tradie I am lucky he is pretty handy and this Summer I have a few projects lined up for him to tackle. Even though we built the house 3 years ago, we are still finding new things to do, add or change. Home maintenance and lots of jobs never stop and buying and using quality tools is a must to make those jobs easier, quicker and to get the best results possible.
A popular and quality brand that Sparky owns a few tools from is Bosch. I don’t know a lot about tools but Sparky says that “Bosch tools are excellent quality and the Bosch Blue power tools are great for Tradesmen”
There are all sorts of great power tools in the Bosch Blue range and a couple of the new ones are the Bosch GDX 18V-Li Cordless Impact Driver and the Bosch GOP 300 SCE Professional Multi-cutter Oscillating Tool . These are definitely tools for the pros but also for the serious renovators and for people who just want a tool that performs and lasts!
The Bosch GDX 18V-Li cordless Impact Driver is a powerful tool that is use to drive screws and bolts into timber or metal with speed and ease and is ideal for both professional tradesman like Electricians, Plumbers and Roofer and for someone who is doing general construction projects, like building fences, decks and even the kids fort!
I don’t know a whole lot about power tools (although I did get a new electric drill for Christmas last year, which I requested for my own personal tool kit) but Sparky (plus my Dad and Sparky’s father and brother who are tradesman too) are the men who know about tools around here. So who else better to give a run down of what he liked best about the new Bosch Impact Driver, then the tradesman himself….Sparky.
What Sparky liked about the Bosch GDX 18V-Li cordless Impact Driver….
- It comes with 2 lithium-ion batteries so you can change out when/if you use a battery up
- The batteries charge in a very short time, 10 -15 minutes, and the charger beaps when the battery is fully charged.
- The battery has excellent runtime
- The Impact Driver has a white colour LED light so you can see your work
- The Impact Driver is compact in size, has an ergonomic grip with soft pads so you can work continuously and nicely balanced
- You can adjust speed by how hard you press the trigger
- It has the new dual bit holder with hex and square but holder in one tool, so it is easy to switch from screw driving and bolting
- It is very powerful, with a high torque and the job gets done very quickly
- Can be used for a multiple of jobs from decking, fencing, driving long heavy screws into thick timber, driving roofing screws through iron and battens, securing saddles in pipe work or conduit, lug nuts on wheels etc
- You can buy additional bits to extend the use of the tool and get more jobs done with the one power tool
- The entire thing is built to last!
The very useful Bosch GOP 300 SCE Professional Multi-cutter Oscillating Tool is another new tool by Bosch Blue that will do a whole lot of jobs! It has been developed with the easy-to-use, SDS system, for fast tool-free changing of accessories with maximum convenience. I didn’t know what that meant at first but I knew it had to be pretty good and you can find out more too by checking out the video below…….
“The GOP 300 SCE boasts the most efficient quick change system on the oscillating multi-tool market, for easiest accessory change without any losable parts. Whether it is for reaming seams, cutting non-ferrous pipes, sanding in hard-to-reach places and sawing flush on surfaces, this can now all be accomplished effortlessly. It also features the most powerful motor in its class, with 300 Watts and Constant Electronic for the best cutting performance.”
This handy power tool also has….
- Rubber-coated handle surfaces and slim grip circumference for more comfortable work in precision applications and in continuous use
- Speed preselection for perfect adjustment to suit different accessories and work materials
- Extensive range of over 45 accessories offering solutions for many applications including sanding, scraping, cutting and grout removal.
- Integrated cable ball grommet increases flexibility and prevents cable breaks
- Low vibration pot design
Some of the dozens of jobs it can do include….
Sanding – Sanding wood and paint such as old furniture, architraving and other tight spots
Scraping – Removing Lino, Vinyl Tiles, Ceramic tiles, Carpet, Corking and removal of old glues and adhesives
Cutting – Plastic, thin metal, wood cutting up to walls, cutting power switch holes and cutting nails and putty
Grout Removal – Enables you to get right up to the edge of the tiles, remove grout and create flush clean lines
(THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED)
The handy Bosch GOP 300 SCE Professional Multi-cutter Oscillating Tool is available at all good tool retailers for RRP $399 and the fantastic news is Bosch Blue have one to giveaway to Divine Finds readers, so you can tackle all those big and small jobs around your house!
Simply follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter form below -
*You only need to complete the mandatory entry/entries (and as per Terms and Conditions be a Divine Finds email subscriber) to be in to win.
*Extra entries are optional, and support the sponsors and Divine Finds
* Have fun, thanks for supporting Divine Finds, our sponsor and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post and no monetary compensation was provided nor offered. A complimentary Bosch GDX 18V-Li cordless Impact Driver, as mentioned in the review, was supplied and all views, opinions and impressions of the review item are our own based on our personal experience with it.Permit LTP 12/00624